I know what you’re thinking, “I don’t have enough time before Christmas to really go out on nail art, but I want something cute, festive and simple!” Well, you’re in luck. The sparkle in this topcoat nail polish is something that will really shine this Christmas, but without all of the effort of intricate designs. So, why not try this basic colour and topcoat combination instead?
The Maybelline Colour Show – Street Artist is something that everyone should own. The unique design of each sequin makes each nail different. The application of the polish is really smooth, it dries in almost under 20 seconds and is very long lasting. It can be purchased at Superdrug for £3.99, but the price is worth it for how long the nail polish lasts.
For this tutorial I used:
- Maybelline Colour Show – Blackout
- Maybelline Colour Show – Street Artist
- Miss Sporty Base & Top Coat
1. To start off with, apply the base coat on your nails.
2. Then, add the Maybelline Colour Show – Blackout to each of your nails. You should only need one coat of this, as it’s another great product.
3. Now, you can add the sparkle by applying the Street Artist To get the best effect you should try and get as many sequins on the brush as possible without using a big clump of polish. This allows the topcoat to become more spread out and effective on each nail.
4. Finally, apply a top coat just to hold those sequins in place for more protection.
Have you tried this technique? Why don’t you show us using #demonfashion.