For this tutorial I used:
- Rio Professional Nail Art – Black
- Ciaté – Amazing Grace
- Ciaté – Big Yellow Taxi
- Revolution – You Need Love
- Miss Sporty Base and top Coat
- Masking Tape
1. To start off your new look, you will need to apply a base coat to protect your nails.
3. When your nails are completely dry, cut strips of masking tape and stick them diagonally across the top of each nail.
4. Then, paint the You Need Love polish over the top section of the nail
5. Once dry, apply black dots over the top section.
6. After that, paint a black line to separate the two sections up.
7. Finally, apply a top coat to protect the design.
To make this design more desirable, why not have alternate colour on your nails like yellow with black dots? Or, more adventurously, a different colour for each nail? With this wide variety of choices, there is no reason not to try out this design!
Have you tried this technique? Tell us here using @Demonfashion.