For this tutorial I used:
- Rio Professional Nail Art – Red
- Rio Proffestional Nail Art – Black
- Ciaté – Amazing Gracie
- Miss Sporty Base and top Coat
1. Apply a base coat to protect your nails.
2. Then, paint one or two coats of ‘Amazing Grace’ to cover your nails.
3. When they are dry, use the nail art black brush to draw a triangle and two other lines to create an envelope shape.
4.Then, finish off the design using the red nail art pen to seal the envelope with a heart.
5. Apply a top coat once dry for extra protection and strength.
For an alternative design, why not paint typography on your nails to make the word ‘Love’? You can use the same colour scheme as the love letter tutorial to make a matching pair, then paint Ciaté’s Sherbert Fizz on the remaining nails. The possibilities are truly endless.
Show us your Valentine’s Day designs using @Demonfashion
By Emma Piper