By Rosie Vacciana-Browne
Tis’ the season to watch our favourite celebs rough it in the jungle, living off a diet of bugs and completing challenges for their supper, ahh you’ve got to love Christmas.
For many of us, whose advent calendar and Santa’s grottos days are behind us, I’m a Celebrity has become the adult countdown to Christmas.
This year is extra special as our favourite hosts, Ant and Dec are reunited, after Ant’s hiatus last year. Get ready for the laughs and drama as the line-up has now been revealed!
1) Nadine Coyle – As a former member of Girls Aloud, Nadine has already been part of many a Christmas song, the girls’ cover of ‘Jump’ features on the soundtrack of Crimbo movie staple, Love Actually.
This year, however, her vocals may be a tad off as she has already admitted to being scared of heights, rats and snakes. A lot of screams may be on the horizon.
2) Ian Wright MBE – Ex-footballer turned broadcaster; Ian is no stranger to playing a good game, but will he still be able to score when the footballs are replaced with kangaroo…bits? Only time will tell…
3) Adele Roberts – BBC Radio 1 presenter Adele has jetted off to Oz to take part this year despite her fear of spiders (why do arachnophobes do it to themselves?).
Fun fact: this is not Adele’s first reality TV appearance, having been a contestant on Big Brother in 2002.
4) Myles Stephenson – Another singer, another fear of spiders. It’s going to be a very vocal series as Rak-Su member Myles joins the line-up. Having won the 2017 X-Factor Myles has already admitted he thinks I’m A Celeb will be harder than the X-Factor. Spiders 1 – Simon Cowell 0, eek!
5) Andrew Maxwell – Adding some comedy to the jungle is comedian Andrew, who according to the BBC has already volunteered to be camp toilet cleaner…is that a joke?
6) Jacqueline Jossa – It ain’t Christmas until you’ve sat down to watch the EastEnders special, and former soap star Jacqueline has had her fair few dramatic moments as Lauren Branning. Having quit the show last year, Jacqueline has admitted the hardest thing about being in the jungle will be being herself and not a character.
*Len Goodman voice* 7) Roman Kemp – Capital FM DJ Roman is going against the grain of fears this year. Unlike his peers, he has admitted his biggest phobia is… cotton wool!?! I can’t help but think this is a ploy to get a softer bushtucker trial.
8) Caitlyn Jenner – Adding some L.A. glitz and glamour to the line-up this year is Caitlyn. Having done the US version, reality star, former Olympian and Kardashian-Jenner family member, Caitlyn has said Kanye West would be her ideal campmate as they get on well. Ooo we love a good name drop.
9) James Haskell – Ex-England rugby player James is yet to reveal his jungle fears. Whilst we may not get many screams out of him, he’s very easy on the eye, which always makes for good telly.
10) Kate Garraway – TV and radio presenter Kate completes the line-up! She’s already admitted that she’s scared of everything! And she will not miss being able to check the updates on Brexit. Honestly Kate, I think the spiders will be less scary.
I’m A Celebrity starts this Sunday at 9 pm on ITV.