The year 2013 brought us a lot of different trends and like most, sneaker heads got many new releases that came out this year. Demon has come out with a list of our favourite trainers for 2013. Trainers to most men are what handbags and heels are to most women. nowadays they are not just worn for gym purposes but for fashion as well. Many designers have even started pairing with trainer brands to come up with exclusive collections.
-These are slightly expensive but you can be assured they are made from the finest materials. The zips and crocodile skin add a edgy touch to them.
– Nike brought out a lot colorways for air max 1’s and 90s this year. The limited edition Hyperfuse USA edition were very popular.
-These made their comeback in 2013 with a new reworked shape and colourways.
– For all the Jordan fanatics they were several new releases that sold out very quickly. Some ofthese were the IV’s Grapes and Oreos. The most recent which were released two weeks ago were the Gamma IX’s which sold out in the first week but have since been restocked by most retailers.
-One of the oldest brands in the history of trainers. The always classic Converse is still up in the leading boards as it never goes out of style and each year it gets more popular.
-More popular in the USA, this brand has started making waves in the trainer industry and is fast gaining many followers.
Adidas x Asap Rocky
– Adidas teamed up with Jeremy Scott and Asap Rocky to come up with these winged all black high-tops which were a must have for many hipsters this year.
– The brand continues to make their running shoes and offer an array of technically designed trainers in pop colours that are very fashionable. The Sonic Weld are a great style they released this year.
Nike Roshe Runs
-Single handedly the most comfortable shoes ever. This are great for gym wear and for normal day to day.
– For those who aren’t sneaker heads or don’t care much about trainers then these shoes are a good substitute. Spotted on the likes of Pharrell and Scott Disick these will be a great addition to your wardrobe. Vans have always had a good selection.
What were your favourites?