Christmas themed nails will help you along your way to get into the Christmas spirit, as we are almost there! This Santa hat tutorial is simple to achieve with its cute bold design.
For this tutorial I used:
- Barry M Base & Top Coat
- Maybelline Colour Show – Winter Baby
- Rio Professional Nail Art – Black
- Collection Work the Colour – Lady in Red
1. Firstly, add a layer of the base cat to protect your nails
2. Then, apply Winter Baby onto your nails; this may need two or three coats to ensure a solid colour.
3. After this you then want to apply a coat of Lady in Red, but leaving a white band around the top of your nail. If you are worried about going over it then you could cover the end of your nail with a strip of masking tape as a handy guide.
4. Using the Nail Art brush in Black, draw the outline of a Santa hat.
5. Then, add a dot of white to the end to resemble a pompom.
6. Lastly, apply a topcoat to prevent chipping or damage.
Have you tried this technique? Why don’t you show us using @Demonfashion.